Tuesday, September 30, 2008
SUMMARY #1
Although I have not blogged that often, when reading back on my previous entries and the learnings from class I have realized that I don't have a completely clear understanding of leisure. I realized that instead of using this blog a form of leisure education, I am using it more as a form of an online journal. I am not using the terms that were taught in class, instead I am "talking my words onto paper". What leisure is to me is cheerleading, shopping, hanging out with friends and spending time with my family. All of the above are things I value and are what I consider leisure, so therefore I feel that I do value leisure. I have realized also that I am talking mostly about the same thing in most of my entries which is cheerleading. This blogging experience has made me open my eyes to try new things. My leisure is definitely constrained. If I am missing team members, I cannot run my practices to the full ability. Same thing goes for competitions, if someone is missing, the routine would not be the same. I feel that to become better leisure educated I would have to start using more of the terminology found from the class notes and readings. If that is done then my blog entries should be more up to standard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You tried. However you need to express yourself in terms of leisure in your life or leisure and the course material or helping others find leisure. 5/10
No Blog Summary 2 or 3. No Grade. 0/10
Post a Comment